Industry Outlook: Healthcare
Our Industry Outlook Series offers a "behind the scenes" look at specific industries that are impactful to our state's GDP and success. Each session will provide attendees with a guided SWOT analysis conversation among those working day-in and out in the specific arena.
The event will utilize a zoom platform. To receive call-in information, attendees will need to register in advance. Recordings will be made available to members following the event.
- Shelly Peterson, President, North Dakota Long Term Care Association
- Todd Forkel, CEO, Altru Health System
Topics covered by presenters
- Strengths within the healthcare sector
- Weaknesses that are occurring within the markets
- Opportunities within the industry
- Threats that are limiting growth or obstacles to overcome for better positioning
Who should attend
- Those looking to learn more about what is going on within the specific industry
- Representatives whose organizational success relies on the select industry through partnerships or collaboration
- Individuals within the industry to gain perspective from others that are working within
- Policymakers who are looking to gain more insight into a specific industry
This is part of our Industry Outlook Series. View our events to register for future offerings in this series. Members can request past recordings.
February 7: Entertainment
April 11: Construction
August 8: Education
October 12: Air Service
Date and Time
Tuesday Jun 13, 2023
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CDT